Thursday, January 18, 2007

I blogged my whole entry out but blogger said there was a problem.
So everything disappeared.

Before i forgot , special thanks to dearest Ahyan for teaching me maths!
School was okay today minus the fact that i was actually in pain for the whole day.
Damn cramps!
Gregory & Jingsen fought in class but Ms Viddya just sat down and watch!
She shouted once but it wasnt useful.
A councilor tried to stop them but he got pulled back by his friend.
Melvin the hero (maybe), went to stop them both.
& Sengkiat made Gregory angry again so another verbal fight happened.
Argh! Guys these days ..
I might be going to North Thailand with YeanCheng for sch trip.
But we're residing in a army camp.
Its finally friday tomorrow , shopping spree on Saturday! - screaaaaams-
Alright , im going to do up my homeworks.
Lotsa love people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home